Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeaZ

Error

--------------------Configuration: rwar - Win32 Debug-------------------- Compiling... rwar.cpp _tree.h(142) : fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a higher limit fatal error C1063: Command line warning D4028 : minimal rebuild failure, reverting to normal build Error executing cl.exe. rwar.exe - 2 error(s), 1 warning(s) hi i get this error from a program i compiling.. and line 142 points to declaration of a template class template class _Tree { can someone pls point out e prob here ? thanks

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
internal heap limit reached

You''ve run out of heap memory. Under windows the default heap is 1 Mb. Items in the default heap include statically defined variables - string literals for example and dynamic allocations using new/malloc.

quote:
use /Zm to specify a higher limit

Read your compiler docs as to how to increase the size of the heap.

Also consider using VirtualAlloc ( etal ) rather than new/malloc to allocate memory. Consider also using HeapCreate to create additional heaps - say for a linked list or such.

i m compiling my link list program i i wonder how come mine got this error while theres none when i compile another link list program..theres not much diff in the code too..aniidea wad could have cause this?