• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoot

Vectors angles...

This topic is 6191 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have players, pl1 and pl2... pl2 is a AI i want hime to always look at pl1.. but how do I calc the angle pl2 shold look in?

Advertisement
Use the above code, but replace y with z...this gets the rotation on the y axis

then if you´re a little smart and so on, you can replace x with y, and you´ve got the x rotation

"then if you´re a little smart and so on, you can replace x with y, and you´ve got the x rotation"

If you got a brain you will understand that it is not working that way! Think next time and reply then....

What do you think we have trigonometry at school??? Right, to LEARN these things

Just get a piece of paper and figure out the formula...

I figured out the line-plane intersection formula all by myself in half-an-hour

ooooooooh! If you are so smart? Can you tell me what people use forums for? Not for insults. Think and maybe you can understand why you got banned from IRC.. and maybe you can understand why your replys dont help anyone...

Guest Anonymous Poster
FLAME! FLAME!!!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!