Design team needed for exciting game project...

Started by
6 comments, last by Boulton 22 years, 3 months ago
Hi, For the past couple of months I have been slaving over a hot desktop, fine tuning an engine (I wish for it to have support for openGL AND Direct3D) I hope to use in a game project. So far, I am quite impressed with my work. Anyway, lets get to the point, I need a team of at least four conceptual artists, 1 level designer and 1 story developer (which includes developing the characters and so on). I am quite capable of doing this myself. However, I need time to finish the engine and it would be an extra bonus to have both the engine and a design document finished at the same time. If anyone out there is interested in helping me with creating the base for an exciting and potentially succesful game, please let me know. Nicholas Boulton. -----------------
N. Boulton
Advertisement
I CALLL LVL DESIGN!
---START GEEK CODE BLOCK---GCS/M/S dpu s:+ a---- C++ UL(+) P(++) L+(+) E--- W++ N+ o K w(--) !O !M !V PS- PE+Y+ PGP+ t 5 X-- R tv+ b+ DI+ D G e* h! r-- !x ---END GEEK CODE BLOCK---
Game Design/Concept Art/Story Development

Send me an email and we can talk about your game, I can´t promise anything though (time... you know).

hase13@yahoo.com
Do you have any design docs done or anything dealing with design? What kind of game is it? first person third Rts? RPG? i can help you out with lvl design or story development, you can email me at mattwijas#hotmail.com and im on msn messenger also, later

------------------------------
"kill one and your a murderer, kill thousands and your a conquerer"
"We must move forwards not backwards, upwards not forwards, and always twirling, twirling towards freedom."
------------------------------"kill one and your a murderer, kill thousands and your a conquerer""We must move forwards not backwards, upwards not forwards, and always twirling, twirling towards freedom."
You might want to post this in the Help Wanted section, rather than here. Just a suggestion.

-----------------
Matthew Myers
Executive Producer
MAZE Interactive Entertainment
Fierce Legends Software
-----------------
-----------------Matthew MyersExecutive ProducerMAZE Interactive EntertainmentFierce Legends Software-----------------
What kind of engine is it?

I might be able to help with art concepts. It''d be nice to know more info though. Email me at treknerd@mac.com.
If you can give any more information about the game, I may be able to help you flesh it out. I don''t write scripts, but if you can find someone to do the actual dialogue, I can plot out the story.

wseymour@pernet.net

ShadeStorm, the Day_Glo Fish
ShadeStorm, the Day_Glo Fish

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement