Programming group for beginners

Started by
10 comments, last by Grellin 21 years, 1 month ago
Focused on game programming this site is for coders of all levels. Currently working on a sidescroller. Stop by and check it out. ///////// Here is the link ------C.G.P.------ Grellin - CGP Edited by - grellin on December 28, 2001 9:30:35 PM
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
Advertisement
Ok just waiting for approval, cant wait to get started.

SDB - If you are the only one that can fix it, why are you complaining to me?

Edited by - sdb on December 27, 2001 4:44:34 PM
I think that sounds like a cool website... only...um... where is it? Has it been made? If so how do I find it?

- Jesse
Thanks
I think that sounds like a cool website... only...um... where is it? Has it been made? If so how do I find it?

- Jesse
Thanks
The link is on the top post

Grellin - CGP
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
I checked the site and was wondering if the project is open to anyone or is it locked??? Sounds like a lot of fun.
The project is still open to all who would like to work on it. Just chime in with your ideas and we will get it going. Cya.

Grellin - CGP
I cant get in and want to help, HEEEEEEEEELllllllllppppppp!!!!!!

Did you apply to get in?
Hello all. Just wanted to chime in and let everyone know the CGP group project: "Sci-Fi Man" is moving along quite well. We are still looking for interested members and as always the site is dedicated to new programmers but any who can bring something to the table are welcome! Stop by and check it out.

GRELLIN
All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.
---Red Skelton

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement