DelphiX TDXPlay Question

Started by
1 comment, last by DragonPhinn 22 years, 3 months ago
I''m having problems using TDXPlay using the Open2 procedure. I don''t want to use the default DelphiX connection windows, instead I want to force the program to connect via TCP/IP to a specific FTP, etc. Here is my newbie source: dxplay1.Async := true; dxplay1.ModemSetting.Enabled := False; dxplay1.TCPIPSetting.Enabled := True; dxplay1.TCPIPSetting.HostName := StatusBar1.Panels[1].Text; dxplay1.TCPIPSetting.Port := 21; dxplay1.ProviderName := TCPIP; dxplay1.Open2(false,''ApoKServer'',edit1.text); TCPIP is a const value of const TCPIP = ''Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay''; StatusBar1.Panels[1].Text and Edit1.Text are all predefined so that isn''t the problem. WHen I try and execute it this way it says "Cannot retrieve Session List". When I connect using the default Open method, the programs interact properly. So I figure the problem lies in the forementioned routine.
Advertisement
You want to connect to an Ftp with DirectPlay?
Fitz
Pthfalkhdf sorry! When I type too fast I do that. I mean TCP/IP address. I have a server and I''m going to be running the server side constantly.

Server Side is like a lobby and the clients all connect to it. I want them to log into the lobby automatically.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement