• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drakan

THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE - 4 All Coders

This topic is 6190 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Heh, it''s me again if you read my last post. I''m at lvl 4 now, and this is just insane. I don''t know java and only C++ so I wouldn''t have a clue how to solve this puzzle. The object of this game is to hack into this applet and find the password and username, please if somebody can help, please do! I, and my friend, would greatly appreciate it! I''m sure this will be a piece of cake for most of you Java programmers. The Puzzle can be found at this URL: http://www.try2hack.nl/thelevel4.html G''dluck.

Advertisement
Ah yes, that''s a fun site
I got to level 7 before getting too lazy to sniff the packets.

YOU THINK I DIDN''T TRY THAT ALREADY! I opened the class with codewarrior java compiler and still couldn''t find anything, its not as easy as you say! SOmeone else help pleaazz!

I believe I opened the class file in notepad (since I dont even have a hex editor) when I did this a while ago. I also seem to remember there may be a file in the temporary internet files folder (or was that for something working with java-script?) I dunno.

Go with notepad first and if that doesn''t work, look for something relating to java in you temporary internet files.

Invader X
Invader''s Realm

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!