• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew Nguyen

C Flat

This topic is 6019 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello All! Would anyone like to join me and create Cb (thats C Flat to you!). See B, then BCPL, then C, C++ and C# or Objective C... ahhhh the evolution... now, I believe the next logical step is: Cb (C Flat, get it? C# or C Sharp, then C Flat?):::::: Now, instead of braces, we will use brackets! Therefore speeding coding up by *0.01 seconds because the innificientcies of pressing shift provides a large delay. Also now, | is now replaced with .. . So... if gh || re == blah blah blah, is now... if gh..re== blahblahblahblah... Now, of course, some NEW features were added. These are: Boolean Addition or: @include int a int b int c a = 1 b = 2 c = 3 int main() [ c = (a==b)+(b!=a) ] c would become... 1, because (a==b) is 0 + (b!=a) = 1 so, 1+0 =1, Now, you''ve seen the deleion of those stupid and pesky '';''. Now, they are unnesseccary, but included for easy porting. Now, since that, I will change the semantics EVEN more hehehe... Now, just go: @iclude "/usr/bin" To include all the headers in it! Also, now, all variables ae loosely typed, and are all global. But, to access them, you must first do this: function_it_was_in.variable_name! So, have you gone dizzy yet? Well, guess what? Now EVERYTHING is nestable in true Object Oriented Fashion! Now: int foo() [ int foo2() [ ] ] is now all possible! Scared yet? Even better now is that a sharp sign will now be a operator that prints out: "MSSUX" So, if you do this: #+# you''ll get: "MSSUXMSSUX"! but, a b without being before declared will say: "CFLAT" But, now, all characters can be in a variable name! So... AH$&d(s(-+\|}{sd!2wCfy*&Gu8h&^fdCccCS9*s = 3 is possible . ______ / ____\ || | | || __ | | ||/__\ | |____ | / || \_____/ |/\__/

Advertisement
quote:
Original post by Andrew Nguyen
Hello All! Would anyone like to join me and create Cb (thats C Flat to you!). See B, then BCPL, then C, C++ and C# or Objective C... ahhhh the evolution... now, I believe the next logical step is:

Cb (C Flat, get it? C# or C Sharp, then C Flat?)::::::

Now, instead of braces, we will use brackets! Therefore speeding coding up by *0.01 seconds because the innificientcies of pressing shift provides a large delay. Also now, | is now replaced with .. . So... if gh || re == blah blah blah,
is now...

if gh..re== blahblahblahblah...

Now, of course, some NEW features were added. These are:
Boolean Addition or:
@include
int a
int b
int c
a = 1
b = 2
c = 3
int main()
[
c = (a==b)+(b!=a)
]

c would become... 1, because

(a==b) is 0
+
(b!=a) = 1

so, 1+0 =1,

Now, you''ve seen the deleion of those stupid and pesky '';''. Now, they are unnesseccary, but included for easy porting.

Now, since that, I will change the semantics EVEN more hehehe...

Now, just go:

@iclude "/usr/bin"

To include all the headers in it!

Also, now, all variables ae loosely typed, and are all global. But, to access them, you must first do this:

function_it_was_in.variable_name!

So, have you gone dizzy yet? Well, guess what? Now EVERYTHING is nestable in true Object Oriented Fashion!

Now:

int foo()
[
int foo2()
[
]
]
is now all possible!

Scared yet?

Even better now is that a sharp sign will now be a operator that prints out:

"MSSUX"

So, if you do this:

#+#
you''ll get:

"MSSUXMSSUX"!

but, a b without being before declared will say:

"CFLAT"

But, now, all characters can be in a variable name!
So...

AH$&d(s(-+\|}{sd!2wCfy*&Gu8h&^fdCccCS9*s = 3 is possible .

______
/ ____\ ||
| | || __
| | ||/__\
| |____ | / ||
\_____/ |/\__/

Pretty good joke... ...

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

** I WANT TO BE THE MODERATOR FOR THE LINUX FORUM **

Cyberdrek

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!

"gitty up" -- Kramer
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question -- ThinkGeek.com
Hash Bang Slash bin Slash Bash -- #!/bin/bash

hey ive been writting a hl for robotics and ai, which is an addition to C++, called X (X = expansion).

its a true object oriented langauge, only supporting procedural stuff for c++ compatibility, and actually has some features u mentioned, though im not goinu list them cause they secret!

though, the bracket and simicolon things u said seem pretty dumb.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!