• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remnex

Beta Test My DirectX Lib

This topic is 6140 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am thinking about releasing my DirectX library that I worked on for about a month and half, but before I do that I want to do some testing. That is where you guys come in I am just looking for some programmers, preferably beginners, to give the lib a shot and tell me what sucks, what can be changed, tips on a better design for the lib and so on. So, if your interested contact me on ICQ, AIM, or fire me off an email. ICQ: 40309514 AIM: Remnex1 Email: rem@ziremsoftware.net ------------------------------ "I''m a decorated astronaut, I don''t make those kind of mistakes." "Oh now wait a minute. Look I''ll show ya. I''ll enter the same calculations using what we like to call ''The Right Way''." -Rem Zirem Software

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!