• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logonoff

searching for nn game-examples

This topic is 6017 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi, i'm writing a paper about ai and how it is used in computer games. i'm searching for nice game-examples that use nn, if possible with description. thx in advance Edited by - logonoff on December 30, 2001 11:51:55 AM

Advertisement
You might want to look into the Creatures line of games. I think they''re up to Creatures 3 by now... here''s a website and here''s another that should be of help. I''m pretty sure they used a bit of neural networks and genetic algorithms.

Drew Sikora
A.K.A. Gaiiden

ICQ #: 70449988
AOLIM: DarkPylat

Blade Edge Software
Staff Member, GDNet
Public Relations, Game Institute

3-time Contributing author, Game Design Methods , Charles River Media (coming GDC 2002)
Online column - Design Corner at Pixelate

NJ IGDA Chapter - NJ developers unite!! [Chapter Home | Chapter Forum]

do you speak german ? i published a little documentation of my work on a bot for cs on http://www.lampel.net/johannes/bll137.html . (but I only used NNs for combat)

@$3.1415rin

> do you speak german ?
well, yes I do pretty well since I''m an Austrian

thanx a lot, I just browsed through your documentation and it''s exactly what I was looking for

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!