• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Instruo

Zbrush and Texture Master

This topic is 6189 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the Texture Master script to run in Zbrush. I had it working in another demo version (I've only been using the current version of the program, so I don't think it was that), but when I try to load Texture Master in this copy, it'll only load up as text (I can't get it to actually run the script). All of the other scripts run normally... any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks. Just noticed that it's not ANY other script that will run, just the default ones... anything script that didn't come with the program won't run. Brian Edited by - instruo on December 30, 2001 3:48:30 PM

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
I don''t have the answer, but since the scripts are text files, maybe you could open them up in a test editor and try to see what was different between them.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!