Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dachande

GDI+

Hey, Can anyone here let me know where I can download the headers for using GDI+ ? I can''t seem to find them at MSDN. This includes gdiplus.h and Gdiplusheaders.h to my knowledge. Thanks, Dachande

Unfortunately I think you need to download the entire Platform SDK to get them. I tried to find them a few weeks ago and couldn''t and ended up getting the full SDK (ordered it on CD for S/H.. like $8).

-Brannon

I''m not sure you can download them, however the headers, which are about 30 headers (not 2), and the libs/dlls are included with Visual Studio .NET RC (and probably the beta''s) I''m not sure how you can get the Release Candidate (maybe you can order it from Microsoft?).

Gyzmo
==============================
"Well is the world standard" - The Alchemist
"Not in Canada!" - jonnyfish

Oops seems you got a better answer, please disregard my post

Gyzmo
==============================
"Well is the world standard" - The Alchemist
"Not in Canada!" - jonnyfish

Thanks for the speedy replies

I would be grateful to anyone with the headers, if they could email them to me at dachande_1@hotmail.com

I''m trying to complete my program before the night is done

Thanks,

Dachande

I found rather complete instructions on how to download them (just the headers and libs) from Microsoft''s Developer FTP site at The Code Project. However, I downloaded the entire Platform SDK anyway. I''m away from my computer (far, far away), and it''s disconnected for the holidays anyway, or I would have mailed them to you.

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM | STL | Google ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!

Thanks for the reply... I have checked out the site, but am unfortunately unfamiliar with it, and was unable to find the information I am looking for.

I logged in to microsofts ftp server to see if I could find what I want manually, but as expected, had little luck.

If there is any body else with the libs and headers for GDI+ please send them to my email address printed in an above post.

Thank you for your time,

Dachande

Which SDK Should I look out for?

One wrong SDK download later and I''m pretty peaved at these gdi headers.

Any info?

Thanks.

Dachande