Different attributes?

Started by
5 comments, last by SonShadowCat 22 years, 3 months ago
i have come to a dead end in my mind as to the different types of special attributes my weapons will have( heat, cold, etc) i can only think of heat, cold, and neutral that would fit in a kitchen theme does anyone know any attribute that i could use? thx "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
Advertisement
Heat and cold, that''s it?

Cursed, poisoned, disease, posessed, petrifying, paralyzing, slowing, polymorphing. Extra damage to different opponents (such as undead or orcs), protects owner from damage(Excalibur''s sheath protects from cuts), the possibilities are literally only limited by your imagination. Think of what spells and creatures can do and that''s what a weapon can do.
A kitchen theme? How about non-stick or unclean?
~punx
LOL.

Non-stick would be cool. (better damage vs grime type creatures?)

Rusty (works like a poisoned attribute)
Expensive (== high quality, better damage)
Ginsu (better damage, but only for sharp weapons)

They''re coming for you!
poisoned with salmonella =o
Electrical. Steam - type of heat though. Gas.

How about using some sort of sound that you get in a kitchen - kettle boiling etc...

Edited by - Crydee on December 31, 2001 3:02:41 AM
thx punx and pwd

"Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose"
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement