Newb has a question

Started by
3 comments, last by InUtero 22 years, 3 months ago
Hello, I am using the Genesis 3D engine to create worlds, but i don't know how to put that into C/C++. I hope you understand what i mean, i want to incorporate the .map files that i make with Gen3D into C++. Forgive me if this sounds easy but i'm new to this. ------------------------------------------------------------ "Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning" --Florence, SC, Jan. 11, 2000 -George Bush Edited by - InUtero on December 31, 2001 12:24:02 AM
"Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning" --Florence, SC, Jan. 11, 2000 -George Bush
Advertisement
I think that''s just his sig. You may want to clean that up, InUtero.

Chris Barry

Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.

thanks...the other forums seperate your post and your comment. It was a quote from Fight Club.
"Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning" --Florence, SC, Jan. 11, 2000 -George Bush
Nobody knows?
That''s why there''s a Genesis3D forum, dedicated to this sort of thing. Poeple here tend to be more interested in implementing their own engines (which is part of the low success rate *ahem*).

It''s the "Forums" link on both the Genesis3D and Destiny3D home pages.

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM | STL | Google ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement