Circular Windows

Started by
3 comments, last by Wilben 22 years, 3 months ago
I''ve seen on my Outcast start-up menu that you can have circular windows (in windows...) so I was just wondering how you do it. Wilben.
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Wilben
I''ve seen on my Outcast start-up menu that you can have circular windows (in windows...) so I was just wondering how you do it.

Wilben.

ive seen friends do this..they just use window cliping. theres a plethora of clipping documents in the MSDN :D gluck
The API call SetWindowRgn is what you need.

Fantastic doctrines (like Christianity or Islam or Marxism or Microsoft-bashing) require unanimity of belief. One dissenter casts doubt on the creed of millions. Thus the fear and hate; thus the torture chamber, the iron stake, the gallows, the labor camp, the psychiatric ward - Edward Abbey
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
Thanks very much you lovely people. I love you all. However, no disrespec, but why did you quote me? THE TEXT IS RIGHT ABOVE YOU! ;-)

Wilben
i saw this one program with windows in the shape a word : very useless yet neato.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement