Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Texture loading error...

This topic is 5808 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''ve downloaded NeHe''s OpenGL Lesson 6 but when I compile it I get Unresolved external ''auxDIBImageLoadA'' refererenced. What''s wrong.

make sure you link with GLAux.lib

here is what I use under mingw32:

gcc -mwindows -Wall -O3 lesson6.cpp GLAux.lib -Ic:/Gcc/msvcrt/mingw32/include -o Less6.exe -lopengl32 -lglu32 -lgdi32 -lstdc++ -lwinmm

(you have to copy GLAux.lib from the platform SDK to the directory you are compiling in because the mingw library is a shared one, and you need glaux.dll for the program to run, I couldnt find glaux.dll anywhere in my PC, and I have a winme/win2k dual boot, this might be some mesa dll)

Edited by - kwizatz on January 1, 2002 2:35:45 PM

yes i linked glaux.lib, if I don't the compiler say that glGenTexture and glBindTexture is undefined.

And by the way, I use Borland C++ 5.02

Does any one know what might be wrong..

Edited by - Asker on January 1, 2002 4:22:21 PM

Hi

Asger; I get the "unresolved external" when compiling the lesson 6 example just as you told you did, but how did you solve the linking problem?

I have the GLaux.lib file in the linker path but it does not solve the problem. I use BC 5.02 like you do.

Best Regards
Jacob