Myst was programmed in...

Started by
12 comments, last by Whisk 22 years, 3 months ago
I thought Myst''s ending was good. It was set up for a sequel. After I beat Riven I went back and tried to view all possible endings.

I''m in the process of playing Exile.

Invader X
Invader''s Realm
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Invader X
I thought Myst''s ending was good. It was set up for a sequel. After I beat Riven I went back and tried to view all possible endings.

I''m in the process of playing Exile.

Invader X
Invader''s Realm

What stage of Exile are you at Invader X?

I don''t wont to give anything away, but I want to ask how you went on a certain puzzle... I was totally lost on..
Since I got Exile and CivIII at the same time and have been spending more time on CivIII, I''m still *just* beginning. I discovered the guy''s diary and played around with the elevator in the same room. I''ve also got the light shining on the door with the 5 buttons (but haven''t got it open yet.)

I need to get a new note pad to write stuff down!

Invader X
Invader''s Realm
quote:Original post by Invader X
Since I got Exile and CivIII at the same time and have been spending more time on CivIII, I''m still *just* beginning. I discovered the guy''s diary and played around with the elevator in the same room. I''ve also got the light shining on the door with the 5 buttons (but haven''t got it open yet.)

I need to get a new note pad to write stuff down!

Invader X
Invader''s Realm

Yeah, a note pad is a must... I am so itching to give you hints but I will refrain from doing so... all the best with completing Exile.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement