Programmer AND artist?

Started by
30 comments, last by Stefpet 24 years, 2 months ago
Hey, none of my stuff is illegal. Like I said, I get the original disks from my mom once she decides not to use it again. (although posting that FTP site wasn''t well thought out)

E:cb woof!
E:cb woof!
Advertisement
You know, everything depends on what do you think art is. Is this site designed artistically?

As for pirated software. Here in Ukraine finding illegal software 1000 times easier than legal one (no exageraing). It'' being selled on a completely legal markets. 3D MAX costs $2 for example (every CD costs $2). Sellers pay taxes and state likes the way everything goes. I don''t. I as a sofware developer don''t like to see my software pirated, neither someone else''. I want to buy legal copies, but I DON''T have cash to do. I know 0 people who can and buys it. Bad, but it''s true and first people have have money, but if you make legal buisness taxes kill you.

If you think you can make any harm to me or to anyone outside US who uses pirated soft or to illegal sites - you''re wrong. Police just F@#%s that here. See higher.
[Cause nobody can do it like mixmaster can]-+-+-{BEaSTy BOYs}Maluke [MLKent@mail.ru]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement