• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DasJan

Bitmap font builder with code?

This topic is 6183 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I''m looking for a bitmap font generator with Delphi / DelphiX sourcecode. Does anybody know one? Thanks, Jan

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Steve wrote one a while back, search the turbo news...

Hi. I jast finished the TDXWFont for my game. It In addition to bitmap I use presaved information about single char width - so the text drawing looks more perfectly then with fixed width. The demo and object will coming soon for download from http://www.gamedev.narod.ru/index.htm

Now you can download and use the TDXWScene and the others object to simplify interface making - see UnTitledRTS.

Vladimir Vasilyev

Hi,
Thanks for the Info, i will check it out. I also almost finished my own Font-Generator / Unit. It will have some features like presaved character width info, but fixed width as an option...
I will post here when it''s downloadable.

Jan

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!