C++ Newbes Wanted

Started by
59 comments, last by j8l5s 22 years, 3 months ago
I want make a small group of programers that are new farely new to c++. The group would just be there to bounce ideas off of each other and maybe do a couple of projects together. The idea is just to able to talk to some one on you level of programing and ask them question and give each other ideas. One other thing is that when in a group you are able to do a lot more stuff at a time. I should tell you that I have only been in C++ for about six months so I'd be on the same level as most of you. If you'd be intrested leave me your e-mail adress. Edited by - j8l5s on January 8, 2002 8:16:04 PM
Advertisement
I''m interested in joining a group.

My C++ experience : 6mths
My email address : savagerx@yahoo.co.uk
Nationality : Singaporean

I look forward to any updates.

The road may be long, wind may be rough. But with a will at heart, all shall begone. ~savage chant
The road may be long, wind may be rough. But with a will at heart, all shall begone. ~savage chant
I''m interested in joining the group!

My C++ experience: 1 year
My email address: firemanshivers@hotmail.com

I''m looking forward to updates!
I would consider myself intermediate. But what the heck, it will be fun

My C++ experience: 2 years
My email address: robin8@home.com

Noods

*-Man becomes intelligent when he realizes how little he knows.-*
I wouldn't mind getting in on this group. Especially if we started a 3D game project, just to learn. subnet533ATyahooDOTcom subnet533 on yahoo messenger

subnet_rx

"There are two types of langages, those that everyone bitches about, and those that no one uses."

Standardized C++ Libraries

C++ Programming help

The only news site on
the web

Edited by - subnet_rx on January 3, 2002 10:34:49 PM

"There are two types of languages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."Standardized C++ LibrariesGamecron PC GamingA Christian Blog
i''m interested!

3+ years (on and off)
22 years old
raninmich@attbi.com
"And considering that my free time is severly fragmented (and my free time degragmenter is buggy)....."~SiCrane, patron of gamedev.net
Why not :o) I am interested in that group

Experience about 4-6 months (hope not too less)
Nation: Austria
email: floppi@aon.at

Thanks for the offer :o)

see ya Floppi
I'm interested, sounds like it could be fun

Experience: about 4 months
email: arkule@yahoo.com

I'm pretty new, so i don't know much, but what i do know i can contribute and learn on the way.

Edited by - arkule on January 3, 2002 8:18:31 PM
These groups are always fun, here is one just like the one you are describing and there is a project just forming now. Check it out and be sure to put up info about your site!

http://communities.msn.com/CGameProgramming
Experience: couple years, more off than on but certainly interested
email: curtis_cooper@shaw.ca

Sleep? That''''s where I''''m a viking!
Sleep? That''s where I''m a viking!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement