Looking for 3D Bomberman Models/3D Modelling Tutorials

Started by
4 comments, last by THE Omega 22 years, 3 months ago
I''ve decided that I''m gonna work on a bomberman clone for awhile in OpenGL since I''ve been feeling an urge to play it again. I''ve got alot of the design worked out, but I''m gonna start working on the art now. The bad thing is I''m not an artist. So my question is does anyone know if there are any free 3D bomberman models out there? I''m also looking for some 3D modelling tutorials on making cartoon-like models since I doubt anyone has made bomberman models and I''ll probably have to do it on my own. Thanks, Omega Ps.: And don''t everyone start saying how hard bomberman is to make and how many people I''d need to be working with and all that. It calmed down for awhile, but I''m starting to see some serious flaming coming back to the board.
Advertisement
can´t help you on the free models, but Bomberman-style characters aren´t that complex to make.

As for tutorials, may I suggest Google?

And Bomberman isn´t that hard to make, I would rate it as "definitely doable" for a motivated and somewhat skilled one-man team.
Yeah, I knew I''d have to pick something that wouldn''t require alot of art expertise. So really, I should be able to make him myself. But now a new problem has arisen. My Milkshape trial just ran out, and I don''t wanna pay for it yet. I''m gonna need to get a new modeller that makes making video game characters as easy as milkshape.

To find 3d tutorial take a look at http://hjem.get2net.dk/Gollum_Graphix/gollum/

The links page will take you to other sites that may help you find what you want.

Hope that helps.
Try Blender, it''s free and it does a whole lot. Several export options too.
I''m helping alot of people right now if I get to finish soon, I''ll make the model for you in 3d smax format.

sheng
sheng

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement