Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crash

mp3s, DirectShow And RPCNDR.H

Hey Guys, Ive just added code to my latest game that adds mp3 support using DirectShow. Im using DirectX8 and OpenGL and it is the first piece of DirectX code in the project. All the code is correct (I think it is anyway) but when I compile the source using MSVC5 I get this error: c:\MSSDK\DX8VCSDK\INCLUDE\strmif.h(28) : fatal error C1189: #error : this stub requires an updated version of Im getting this from every file in my project but that is because every file includes a file called globals, which is where DShow.h is included (I think so anyway.) My current version of rpcndr.h (Whatever it is, does anyone know about that either?) was created on 31 October 1996, 10:08:58 and was the version that comes with MSVC5 (I think.) Can anyone solve this? Do I need a newer verion of rpcndr.h? If so where can I get it from? Im quite certain I need a new version but I dont know where I can get one from. Hopeing someone can help, Crash, "We Must Move Forwards NOT Backwards, Sideways NOT Forwards And Always Twirling Twirling Towards Success." - 2000 "If You Keep Looking Forward Your Gonna End Up Looking Backwards At Yourself Running Sideways!" - 2001