C++ Game Development Group

Started by
12 comments, last by subnet_rx 22 years, 3 months ago
We're probably moving to the forums HERE and just using the Yahoo group as a mailing list. I can probably still take a couple of members if your just learning 3D.

subnet_rx

"There are two types of langages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."

Standardized C++ Libraries

C++ Programming help

The only news site on the web

Edited by - subnet_rx on January 11, 2002 7:47:42 PM

"There are two types of languages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."Standardized C++ LibrariesGamecron PC GamingA Christian Blog
Advertisement
Thanks, but no thanks. I think I''ll improve my skills before I approach a group, but hey, maybe in the near future .

I wish you good luck with your group.

offtopic/
anyone know how I can change my nickname?
/offtopic
Hey subnet_rx TorchDragon is the project leader of the 2D group. And I''m the project leader of the 3D group and we''re creating a 3D engine.

Now if you have taken over the 2D group, then please email TorchDragon, at creator@torchdragon.com
no, I''m in a seperate group, I just don''t want to reinvent the wheel with an engine when so many good ones are out there.

subnet_rx

"There are two types of langages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."

Standardized C++ Libraries

C++ Programming help

The only news site on the web

"There are two types of languages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."Standardized C++ LibrariesGamecron PC GamingA Christian Blog

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement