Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FaCe

Compile problem

when ever i try to compile any opengl code with visual C++ 6 i get this: --------------------Configuration: Cpp1 - Win32 Debug-------------------- Compiling... Cpp1.cpp c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\winnt.h(1092) : error C2146: syntax error : missing '';'' before identifier ''KSPIN_LOCK'' c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\winnt.h(1092) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found Error executing cl.exe. Cpp1.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s) can anybody help, or send me the winnt.h file. thx when i hear you talk, all i hear is blah blah blah bla....

Have you tried fixing the file yourself? The compiler is telling you whats wrong. But if you never edited the winnt.h file its not that file''s fault. More than likely its something in your code that is causing that header to have a problem. I have make mistakes where a similar problem occured before. The problem area is probably somwhere near your headers but that is not 100%. Just look over your code carefully for something that would compile but is wrong.

-SirKnight

ive tried fixing the file myself, but im not sure what needs changing. i get these errors everytime i compile opengl code, this is copyed from various websites and written myself. each time i get this same error

when i hear you talk, all i hear is blah blah blah bla....

do you have any class declarations in your project?
I mean a .h file with you''re own classes included before winnt.h?