Direct X SDK Download Location (Other Than Microsoft)

Started by
13 comments, last by human_tree 22 years, 3 months ago
Can anyone help me please? I need somewhere that I can download the Direct X SDK that supports resuming (and MSDN doesn''t support it, atleast not with Download Accelerator Plus, so if anyone has a different program that will support resuming from there, that would help aswell). Thanks.
Advertisement
Correct me if I''m wrong, but isn''t there "hacked-up" versions of those files? Devided into 15mb each or something?

}+TITANIUM+{
[ ThumbView: Adds thumbnail support for DDS, PCX, TGA and 16 other imagetypes for Windows XP Explorer. ] [ Chocolate peanuts: Brazilian recipe for home made chocolate covered peanuts. Pure coding pleasure. ]
You might be right, but I don''t know where that is anyway. Does anyone else know? Thanks.
Try Get Right. I''ve been using it for several years, and have downloaded the SDK from them many times using it without a problem.
Anyone? Please help me.

(By the way, MSDN doesn''t support resuming even with GetRight and the reason I need resuming is because I only have a 56k modem and I either need to pause it and reconnect every 4 hours or finish downloading it in 4 hours which would be impossible seeing it is over 100mb.)
Give me about half an hour and I'll post it on my server at work.
Dunno if that's legal, so I'll have to take it back down when you get through. Just email me when it's done.
zerograv000@yahoo.com

DracosX:

Master of the General Protection Fault

Edited by - DracosX on January 10, 2002 12:39:31 AM
DracosX:Master of the General Protection Fault
Thanks. It will take me about a day. I''ll e-mail you when I''m done.
No problem, just try to go easy on my bandwidth lol

I'll post the link
here ---> Link

as soon as it's finished, just check for the edit.

DracosX:

Just about halfway I'll post the link now, just check it in about half an hour to give it time to finish.

Edited by - DracosX on January 11, 2002 1:11:52 AM
It''s done, and I''m going to bed. Later.

DracosX:

Umm... It says file not found.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement