Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARID

Support NeHe!!!

ARID    122
I say we all try to bye something through NeHe. Or donate to help him get through this hard time. You guys (and gals) can''t tell me you couldn''t use another OpenGL/other programing reference in your computer book library. I just purchaced the OpenGL Game Programming book so i''ve done my part as best i can afford. So buy a new book or even a nice gadget from one of the sites he gets money from. So do your part everything helps.

Drizzt DoUrden    100
I'm working on buying a NeHe CD. It'd be nice if I wasn'yt under-age, so I could get a credit card/checking account. My parents wouldn't give me their credit card number for anything other than www.amazon.com, and I have to give them the money for the items I buy anyway. I'll get it though, sometime within the next month. ;0

------------------------------
Simple DirectMedia Layer:

Main Site - (www.libsdl.org)
Cone3D Tutorials- (cone3D.gamedev.net)
GameDev.net's Tutorials - (Here)

OpenGL:

Main Site - (www.opengl.org)
NeHe Tutorials - (nehe.gamedev.net)
Online Books - (Red Book) (Blue Book)

Edited by - Drizzt DoUrden on January 10, 2002 10:14:45 PM

kenwi    122
I got my OpenGL Game Programming book a couple of days ago, which i ordered before newyear.. bought it thru Nehe''s page, and hope it can help him out in any way..

I recoment others to order this book as well, it''s great!

Kenneth Wilhelmsen
Try my little 3D Engine project, and mail me the FPS. WEngine
Or just visit my site
--------------------------
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has
been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This
disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless
brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder

ATronic    122
Perhaps I am wrong, but I think most people here are broke. I know I am! I dontated as much as I could to him already, wish I could do more... Ah well, if anyone reading this DOES have extra money, give it to him, each dollar helps.

Alex Broadwin
A-Tronic Software & Design
-----
"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
"The answer is out there."
"Please help, I''m using Windows!"

ARID    122
Most of us are broke i''ll agree but i still managed to get togeather enough money to buy a book.

A man walks into a bar.....ouch!?! Ya get it, do ya huh huh well....awww I give up.

Watz    122
quote:
Original post by ARID
Bump

Hehe. I hope he can ship the CD to Germany without alot of extra shipping charges for him. I think the CD will be worth the money.

Watz