Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some questions.

This topic is 5813 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Guys! I''m german and 16 years old. Forgive me my faults.*s* So lets start. I model for a 3D-online-Fantasy-Rpg. But there is much to do. My leader said, that he needs SMD files (the files of halflife)for the characters and 3dmax for the objects . Are there bette alternitives vor SMD? I work with Cinema4d.. (the quality of this program increased dramatically) But i havent found n exporter for Cinema tu export du *.smd-files. What do i have to do to export the Move-animated Characters to *.smd ? Another thing: IN Cinema4d there is a "glätten-tag (german)" thats a tag which smooths the objekt. It is very good for low-poly-objects.. Can i export this to *.smd ,too ? .. or for other objects to 3ds? I need to know this, because if i am able to export the smooth, it is much easier to texture the objects... Thanks... If somebody wants to help me.. mrty@main-kinzig.de icq: 72084650 -thomas-