C++ Newbes Wanted....

Started by
10 comments, last by DelphiFreak 22 years, 1 month ago
1. If you have replied to this previous post, and have not gotten a email from me, then post your email address to this topic! 2. If you have replied to this previous post, and have gotten a email from me, then please download Yahoo Messenger! So that we can communicate and you can figure out which group you want to be in! 3. If you have gotten a email from me, and you have downloaded yahoo messenger, then please post your yahoo messenger id to this topic! You must hurry if you want to be a part of this group!
Advertisement
I already emailed this shit but here it is again
yahoo ID = punkrawk26
Hi, I don't know programming but would like to learn C++. I am scheduled to take a C++ class in April, but I would like to start now. Let me know what your looking for.

Gabriel_banks@msn.com

Edited by - gabriel_b on February 23, 2002 9:29:16 PM
Hey I know a few things about C++, like umm...okay so I know pretty much nothing. I''m a freshman in high school and I can''t really take (AP) Computer Math (C++) until I''m a junior. I have this book but I''m kinda stuck in it. I could start with my VC++ 6 book but a lot of people say it''s a bad place to start and that the MFC classes aren''t too useful in this field. Anyway the point is I want to be in this group and I''m in the process of downloading Yahoo! Messenger. I actually have Trillian, so I think I can use that. Anyway my e-mail is jushumu_ferian@hotmail.com or you can get me at noky@midnightgaming.com and mgnoky@hotmail.com. Thank you please contact me!!!

Project Silver - www.nin-gaming.com/~psilver
Im in a comp sci class now and learning c++ (on loops now), im interested in learning more u can email me if u want at: DarkenMerlin@hotmail.com
To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god.- Napoleon Bonaparte
I have no idea what you''re going to do to me, but I''m in my second semester of Comp Sci AP, so why shouldn''t I sign up? I have nothing to lose (I''m an impoverished student).

NULLpointer@gdnmail.net
Someone already registered as NULLpointer for the forums, so I had to take OOProgrammer....

-OOProgrammer

Let the noob-flaming begin!
-----------------------------------"Is the size of project directly proportional to the amount of stupidity to be demonstrated?" -SabreMan
Hi,
I´m an 16 year old german so my english is not very good. I´d like to join this group. My knowledge about C++ is not so good.
I have a little experience with MFC but thats all.
Count me in! I''m 15 and have kinda ''outgrown'' programming in Basic etc. Decided to ty C++...very intimidating and the books i''ve got hold of so far are useless to say the least. E-mail is waynesroom@hotmail.com
Hi, im interested.

I have written some small tools for me, and
some small games too (a galaxian game).
and I want to write more games, but write alone is
not so good (long development time).
and you can share knowledge.
so mail me.

(sorry for my english!)
Making a game or being involved in some other project with a group of people sounds intriguing (sp?). Mail me @ sixpackguy@earthlink.net. Thanks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement