most irritating game characters

Started by
26 comments, last by grine 22 years, 2 months ago
By far the most annoying character ever was the white spy in Spy Vs. Spy. The way he just stood there giggling, thinking he had the upper hand made me want to impale myself with the not-sharp side of a tuning fork. Then he''d run through the door with his stupid little white coat and white hat and big nose. Even when he was getting hydrochloric acid dropped on his big white head, I still felt myself bursting with uncontrollable anger. From his white little shoes to his big sombrero-looking hat, I just can''t stand that white fool. Come to think of it, I just dislike white people in general. They''re always standing around drinking coffee and wiping their mouths after they eat. And then they drop something on the ground and then they pick it up! Damn, they make me so mad! So I go up to the top floor of office buildings and dump hydrochloric acid on their heads.
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Anonymouse Poster
The Quartermasters in Fallout Tactics. I mean, charging YOUR OWN ALLY twenty thousand $ for a few shotguns, and giving him $6000 for them if he sells em to you? ARGH!

This is something that always frustrates me in RPG''s. I can understand paying for stuff at the beginning of the game, when I have yet to prove myself. But after I kill Foozle #4, the townpeople should start choking up their end of the deal. I''m saving their asses; the least they could do is give me free room and board. I am reminded of that scene in Ghostbusters where Bill Murray threatens to release the ghosts if the hotel manager doesn''t pay him. "Yes, Armor Smith, I could pay $1000 for your +2 Golden Shield. But then again, I could go cast Resurrection on that Boss Werewolf that I went and killed because he was slaughtering your sheep."

-------------
SpaceRook
Latest Project: Paper Shredder
Visit my homepage for other projects!
Hehehe. A quote from a cartoon in the back of Dragon Magazine a several years back:

(Wizard standing in front of a counter, staff in one hand and raven familiar on his shoulder...beard down to his knees. There''s a guy on the other side of the counter.)

"How much is a room for a man who can level this place without flexing his pinky finger?"

ShadeStorm, the Day_Glo Fish
ShadeStorm, the Day_Glo Fish
britteny spears and sam, the guy from quincy

they both got their own games
"Luck is for people without skill."- Robert (I Want My Island)"Real men eat food that felt pain before it died."- Me
I don''t think Noober should count, because he was EXACTLY the way Bioware wanted him to be.

I''ve always found grenade lobbing dances to be quite entertaining in just about all FPS games (Quake series, UT, sorely missed in RtCW) The ogres in particular I used to just dance around for long periods of time dodging their grenades. Grenade oriented combat has always been a very different style of gameplay.
That stupid dot off sim themepark!! That dude is always annoying, popping up the times you least need him. I wanna jump in the scren and strangle the little talking dot sometimes. Well, and let''s see...that talking woman off of Oni, the one that talks during the tutorial and the rest of the game.
Alex Pinkston (I guess this is what your asking)
Madden in any of the Madden NFL series...

The guy is a dumb$hit in real life, and he''s onyl worse when digitalized

--Ben
--Ben Finkel
There''s some pretty obnoxious stuff in movies, but there is that hermit from IceWind Dale and hat always bugs me is that you can''t do much about that dumb goblin who has that witch infesting his brain waves.
Frig I wish I coudl think of some real good one because there are a lot. Sometimes in Max Payne you frigging shoot peopel in the face wit ha shotgun so you think they''re dead, but they''re not and there''s nothing you can do about it becuase you satdn there like he''s dead and suddenly BOOM in your face it''s stupid.
0wn3d j00 www.10six.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement