most irritating game characters

Started by
26 comments, last by grine 22 years, 2 months ago
What PC & console game characters really bug you people? For N64, Toad in Mario Kart 64 is so irritating, because whenever you''re beating him, if he manages to get past you, he makes this annoying up-himself whooping noise. For the PS1, I''d say that Squall from FF8 was pretty annoying, because he was so slef-centered. But I think that William Birkin from the Resident Evil series is irrittating, because he''s such a jerk. For PC, I think that the Ogres in Quake are pretty damn annoying, because they''re always shooting those bounce grenade things at you. Anyway, post here what you think. If you invent a time machine and travel back and forward through time, what would happen if you travelled to the time when the Universe doesn''''t exist anymore?
If you invent a time machine and travel back and forward through time, what would happen if you travelled to the time when the Universe doesn''t exist anymore?
Advertisement
I think pouya is annoying.. Oh wait! You were talking about game people... Well, then I say Noober in Baldur''s Gates.
The Quartermasters in Fallout Tactics. I mean, charging YOUR OWN ALLY twenty thousand $ for a few shotguns, and giving him $6000 for them if he sells em to you? ARGH!
Sqeek.
Noober is the most annoying charecter from any game. He was really aggravating in Baldur's Gate; I kill him all the time.

In'Tenchu - Stealth Assasin' the commoners were really annoying, because when they ran around they seemed like they were going to attack me, so I killed them. Eventally I got used to killing the things that attacked me only.

Squall was the only good thing about FF8, and I thought he was pretty cool, probably because he reminds me of myself, and I am pretty self centered on the inside, and over the phone/online, but in person I'm not really that self centered. I guess its just how I feel around certain people [I'm wearing a shirt that says 'I see dumb people' on it right now, I guess thats alittle bit of proof that I think most people I am around are dumber than me ;0]

I hated Dr. Neo Cortex in Crash Bandicoot Team Racing because he always managed to get in front of my 5 seconds before I crossed the finish line in hard mode.

------------------------------
Simple DirectMedia Layer:

Main Site - (www.libsdl.org)
Cone3D Tutorials- (cone3D.gamedev.net)
GameDev.net's Tutorials - (Here)

OpenGL:

Main Site - (www.opengl.org)
NeHe Tutorials - (nehe.gamedev.net)
Online Books - (Red Book) (Blue Book)

Edited by - Drizzt DoUrden on February 11, 2002 5:31:05 PM
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
Joseph Mandereley
*********-.o-**********
Rebecca in Resident Evil.

Voice like nails on a chalk board. Dialogue like a bad kung fu movie.

I wanna'' ride on the pope mobile.
The boat builders from Black & White.

"SHUT UP AND STOP SINGING!!!"

I got feed up with them after the first two verses and splattered them against a cliff with all my might. (didn''t help that you couldn''t click past the song, and had to listen to the whole awful thing - repeatedly)

I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me.
"I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me."
PC: Alien Grunts in Half-Life (Getting killed by large stinging insects that fly around corners is annoying)
GameCube: Jigglypuff in SSBM (Cute singing puffballs don''t belong in a fighting game)
PS1: Cait Sith in FF7 (I could dedicate a new thread to this one)
PS2: Raiden in MGS2 (Since when did naive 12 year olds go on covert ops missions?)
any poke-things.
pikachu must die

-eldee
;another space monkey;
-eldee;another space monkey;[ Forced Evolution Studios ]
hmmm
Cait Sith was my 3rd favorite char in ff7

noober sucks for sure

all the amazons in multiplayer diablo2 who think shooting non projectile people from far away is fun.

All the newbs who click on you wanting to trade even after you''ve canceled their request a half million times.
XanGame ProgrammerVolition Inc.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement