Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[java] BAJGP files

This topic is 5812 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m looking for the files from the CD for Black Art of Java Game Programming..... I have a copy of the book I bought at a library sale but alas there was no CD. Does anyone here have them so they could send them to me?? BeS It''s Da BOMB Baby!!! . o O ~ A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men ~ O o . -- Willy Wonka

I had a copy from the library once (with the CD still inside!). I copied everything to my computer''s hard drive. But that was a long time ago (and a quite a few Windows reinstallations), so I don''t have it with me. But that''s real ironic that you found it at a library book sale.

quote:
Original post by Bravolino
go here
http://library.cs.tuiasi.ro/programming/java/Black_art_of_java_game_programming/ewtoc.html

I just looked there, but there aren''t any links to the CD stuff that I could find. It sucks that you have that link AFTER I found the book. I wouldn''t have needed the book then. At least I got it cheap though.

BeS
It''s Da BOMB Baby!!!
. o O ~
A little nonsense now and then,
is relished by the wisest men
~ O o .
-- Willy Wonka