Everyone loves PONG!!!

Started by
2 comments, last by Johnny Watson 22 years, 3 months ago
http://www15.brinkster.com/vigasotech I made a simple Pong clone called "Paddle Blasters". Took me about 3 hours. Pretty simple, but fun anyway. I''d like to hear from yawl about it. Johnny Watson Owner/Main Programmer Vigasotech, Inc.
Advertisement
Thats some intense action.

But the AI seems a bit too easy, the computer rarely hits the ball for more than one round. But overall it looks good. Good job!
I noticed that. I used the same AI code from the original version (which used primative lines for graphics) and it was a lot more challenging. The game now is basically the same, only the lines have been switched with bitmaps. What the relation between the change of graphics and lowered AI difficulty could be I'm not sure of... ***scratches his chin***... hmmm...

EDIT: I also need to add some sort of a timer to regulate the games speed, I've noticed. The speed of the game tends to fluctuate often.

Johnny Watson
Owner/Main Programmer Vigasotech, Inc.

Edited by - Johnny_W on January 12, 2002 11:28:38 PM
I think the ball moves too fast. Maybe you can increase the speed of the opponents paddle or decrease the speed of the ball to even out the game a little.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement