Futuristic FPS

Started by
22 comments, last by desertfoxer 22 years, 3 months ago
*Sniff* I wanted the nickname Desert Fox! ehh oh well =) Nice to see others that are interested in WWII!

Desert Fox,
Ian Cheshire

"Don''''t fight a battle if you don''''t gain anything by winning" -Erwin Rommel
Desert Fox,Ian Cheshire"Don''t fight a battle if you don''t gain anything by winning" -Erwin Rommel
Advertisement
Everyone that has posted on this thread should help right the story! We should band together and write a story to a game!

Desert Fox,
Ian Cheshire

"Don''''t fight a battle if you don''''t gain anything by winning" -Erwin Rommel
Desert Fox,Ian Cheshire"Don''t fight a battle if you don''t gain anything by winning" -Erwin Rommel
I have put together a ROUGH story, hope you like it. I still have to add details and change it to make more sense.

Can someone sort out this mess and make it into a real story, I tired to work in everyones ideas. =)?

My spelling sucks =(

You play as a freelance mercenary during an intergalactic war. The game is set sometime in the 23rd century and earth is in almost total ruin. The weapons of earth have been stowed away in underground bunkers since the treaty of 2097, when all countries banned civilian use of guns, knives and any other form of weapon. Since the invasion of earth in 2157 the weapon stashes have been looted and most of the weapons distributed throughout the galaxy. Many armies now use 20-21st century weapons as their main arsenals.
The Huratia discovered our galaxy recently, found out we were the only thing stopping them from gathering "energy" from our galaxy and decided to destroy us. They began an air assault on December 13, 2156 and landed on Earth March 20, 2157 to clean up all resistance. What they didn''t count on was the Earth Defense Force who pushed back the Huratian''s initial landing force and held out long enough so that roughly 2 billion humans were able to flee to Earths colonies on Mars and to our many space stations. The E.D.F. numbers roughly 2 million now and has established Bases on Mars, Pluto and on some of Saturn''s many moons.
Since 2101 Earth has been in contact with the Rachian, an alien race who has offered to help us develop our technology and establish colonies around the galaxy in previously uninhabitable planets; if we give them the "energy" they need. Unlike the Huratia the Rachians contacted Earth and worked out a deal for their "energy". Now the Racian''s are helping us and trying to save the Earth which supplies their "energy". The Rachian helped develop the G.G. a combined force of human and Rachian soldiers along with battle androids. This force is dedicated to exploring our galaxy and keeping it peaceful. One main opposition force is the Red Knights, who are comprised of human rebels and Huratia warriors. These humans have banded together with the Huratian''s because they think it is the only way to save the human race.

Desert Fox,
Ian Cheshire

hi.
have you thught of this idea?
(NOTE: I haven''t read all of the posts so someone may have already used my idea)
Say for example that earlier in the game ARMY A hires you to sabotage a project or whatever by ARMY B, later in the game ARMY B could pretend to be ARMY A and ask for your services, and for revenge they kidnap you and use you as a slave. then you''d have to figure out how to escape from their camp.

okay, that idea''s a bit bad but i like your basic idea of being a mercenary and getting offered jobs a la Grand Theft Auto or Driver.
If you invent a time machine and travel back and forward through time, what would happen if you travelled to the time when the Universe doesn''t exist anymore?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement