Contract Work.

Started by
9 comments, last by Seth Myres 22 years, 3 months ago
To whom it may concern. My Name is Seth Myres, Human Resource Manager for the net based games company. Seth Productions LTD. Our current project Genoism (a First Person RPG/ War Sim) currently requires programmers. IF anyone is interested in contract work or experience. Please contact me at : genoism_x@hotmail.com {contracts can be arranged to suite your situation.} Must be capable of working as a team to create a formidable graphics engine, or willing to learn the procedures of game development. Sincerely Seth Myres. Human Resource Manager
Advertisement
Stop spamming.

Billy
You should repost in the Help Wanted section, you might get a better response if you put it where it belongs..

btw I have to agree with AP, in this context it IS spam..
Let me get this straight... you work for Seth Productions LTD which is your company, but you''re only the HR Manager? Geez, what a screwed up management structure.
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Let me get this straight... you work for Seth Productions LTD which is your company, but you''re only the HR Manager? Geez, what a screwed up management structure.

Yah, you should fire yourself and hire (contract) a new manager!
thats the funniest thing i''ve heard all day. heh
but i suppose it''s better than starting "seth games inc" and
making yourself the CEO when you dont know dick

-eldee
;another space monkey;
-eldee;another space monkey;[ Forced Evolution Studios ]
"Games made for Gamers by Gamers"

Umm, that''s kinda antiquated. Obviously my mom isn''t a game programmer. Game programmers are gamers usually.

And don''t use the word millenium or something if you change your tag line. Anyone know blizzard''s tag line? Not me. And I own every game they''ve made...

Are you even really incorporated? I know you have the LTD in your name there. But it is not consistant with your website.

And in your "corporate section"

"While the legal details are still being decided upon. What is known is that this company has it''s mission statement implemented."

What the heck does that mean? Why would anyone join something so tossed together?

-Gelf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AIM: GelfTheElf
Interplay''s tag line: "By Gamers. For Gamers."
Seth Productions LTD''s tag line: "Games made for Gamers by Gamers"

May I make a suggestion? Maybe you should change your tag line to: "Original? We be not."
I think that has a nicer ring to it.

Also, what''s with "Welcome to the new World"? I wasn''t aware that I left the old one.

Im well aware of the site and have you seen when it was last updated?

It''s been a while, the reason that the Comapany name is not consistent is because while the comapany is registered, we currently have to work under the Pseudo name, until it is confimed.

Our "tag line" has also changed

So our site needs updating, but that isnt our greatest priority.

I am the HR manager, merely because I dont have the skills to play any other role. It made sense to set aside any pride or ego and just admit what was evident. If I was CEO and ran it into the ground merely because I knew nothing then that would be a foolish thing to do. I know my place.

As for why anyone would wish to get involved? Simple, money is money, and is needed by most.

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=75012

here is one of the other threads, and it has a full list (or at least I think it does) of what the project is, and the way it works.

hey! if money IS involved I might give it a try (unless I am the only programmer, and you want me to code everything in 3 months, the kind of situation I am in my current contractor job, not game related, software related)

haven''t seen the site, I am in a hurry right now, I will tonight.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement