Contract Work

Started by
7 comments, last by Seth Myres 22 years, 3 months ago
To whom it may concern. My Name is Seth Myres, Human Resource Manager for the net based games company. Seth Productions LTD. Our current project Genoism (a First Person RPG/ War Sim) currently requires programmers. IF anyone is interested in contract work or experience. Please contact me at : genoism_x@hotmail.com {contracts can be arranged to suite your situation.} Must be capable of working as a team develop the Network intense Multiplayer system that has been designed. Sincerely Seth Myres. Human Resource Manager
Advertisement
Dude, stop spamming all of the forums!!! Putting this up in one area would suffice, you don''t have to post this in every topic!!!!

Billy - BillyB@mrsnj.com
Sorry but I was informed to post in all the relevant topics. Im just doing my Job. Sorry for any inconvenience

And whom where you informed to do this by? You post under the most relevent topic and leave it at that. It is generally excepted on all message boards, that you post your message under a single, most relevant topic, and not make double/triple/quadruple posts. Most people that frequent these message boards check most of the topics, so posting a message under more than one just makes those of us that read them 3 TIMES not want to respond, and lose credibility in that message. By posting under only one, either the most relevant, or under a popular topic (that is still relevant), it insures that most people will read it (at least ones that it pertain to), and people won''t get mad/frustrated at you for wasing their time and gamedev.net''s space/bandwidth.

Billy - BillyB@mrsnj.com
For some reason I''m always dubious of a company that uses Hotmail as their domain =(.

R.
RE: Contract Work

I require $5,000 per contract.

No women, no kids.

--- krez (krezisback@aol.com)
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
quote:Original post by krez
RE: Contract Work

I require $5,000 per contract.

No women, no kids.

--- krez (krezisback@aol.com)

dont you think you should find out what the contract is for first?
heh.. he could have you coding a realworld physics engine
or something

-eldee
;another space monkey;
-eldee;another space monkey;[ Forced Evolution Studios ]
eldee, you need to watch more movies.
Either I''m getting old or the Professional just isn''t a cool movie anymore to rent or catch on cable.

"I''m better than a bank, banks get ripped off. No-one rips off Tony, you see?"

R.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement