Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enalis

Direct Sound

When i compile a tutorial from nehe''s point click and listen tutorial i get some link errors...: udio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GUID_DirectMusicAllTypes audio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CLSID_DirectMusicPerformance audio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectMusicPerformance8 audio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CLSID_DirectMusicLoader audio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectMusicLoader8 audio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CLSID_DirectMusicSegment audio.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirectMusicSegment8 Debug/current projects.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved externals ........ It''s refering to the direct sound initialization, more speicifically the com initialization! What do i do to get rid of these???????????????????????? Thanks~Doug

None of that worked but i appriciate the thought you put in greatfully! I had it working before but i reloaded my machine and had to rereference everything, maybe i messed that up? Can someone tell me what they tell vc++ to look for and where?