Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oni-Viper

shadow realm

well, first you need a large pentagram (maybe 5-6 feet in diameter) with burning black candles in each corner. then, sacrifice a virgin, and use her blood to paint the name of your demon-contact in the shadowrealm in the center of the circle. get out of the way quickly, as the fire that spews from the newly made crack in the ground will burn you. the demon that emerges will be forced to serve you as long as the candles are lit, so you can effectively command him to do your will in the shadowrealm...
oh wait, nevermind, that was a dream i had...

all i know is that it came in a game developing kit. i think it was called game developing kit 4.0 or something, it''s my friend''s, but he doesn''t know how to use it either. it has c++ 6.0, shadow realm model animator, genesis3D, and directx 7.0. the only tutorials it came with was for teaching c++ and directx, but nothing about the shadow realm or genesis3D. thanks for the tips, i''ll keep looking around the site. i have a feeling that if don''t find it here, it''s going to take a long time before i find it anywhere else.

Head to the Creative/Visual Arts Forum. But from what i got of what I read in there: Milkshape, AC3D, used by those of small funds (shareware). I found a freeware program that I asked people on that board to evaluate it. Look at the post to see where u can get it.

-potential energy is easily made kinetic-