shadow realm

Started by
7 comments, last by Oni-Viper 22 years, 2 months ago
i don''t know how to use the shadow realm. i was wondering if maybe someone could tell me how to use it.
Scott Richardson
Advertisement
Are you talking about the Dark Side of the Force ?
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
well, first you need a large pentagram (maybe 5-6 feet in diameter) with burning black candles in each corner. then, sacrifice a virgin, and use her blood to paint the name of your demon-contact in the shadowrealm in the center of the circle. get out of the way quickly, as the fire that spews from the newly made crack in the ground will burn you. the demon that emerges will be forced to serve you as long as the candles are lit, so you can effectively command him to do your will in the shadowrealm...
oh wait, nevermind, that was a dream i had...
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
that''s all very interesting, but what i ment was the shadow realm model animator. i figured someone here knew that without having to go into details of typing the name of it. my mistake.
Scott Richardson
my bad... nope, i have no clue, never even heard of it...
i''m sure they have a web page... maybe even online tutorials or something (try google)...
also, you might want to try the "visual arts" forum here on gamedev...

--- krez (krezisback@aol.com)
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
all i know is that it came in a game developing kit. i think it was called game developing kit 4.0 or something, it''s my friend''s, but he doesn''t know how to use it either. it has c++ 6.0, shadow realm model animator, genesis3D, and directx 7.0. the only tutorials it came with was for teaching c++ and directx, but nothing about the shadow realm or genesis3D. thanks for the tips, i''ll keep looking around the site. i have a feeling that if don''t find it here, it''s going to take a long time before i find it anywhere else.
Scott Richardson
http://www.shadowrealmgames.com/start/

The version included with the kit is the shareware version. It only exports to quake format. Its only an animator, can''t make meshes. Two tutorials at the above link.

-potential energy is easily made kinetic-

thanks. i now understand how to use it from that site. are there any programs i can download that will allow me to make meshes.
Scott Richardson
Head to the Creative/Visual Arts Forum. But from what i got of what I read in there: Milkshape, AC3D, used by those of small funds (shareware). I found a freeware program that I asked people on that board to evaluate it. Look at the post to see where u can get it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement