I know this is probably stupid but.....

Started by
5 comments, last by child_of_sin_1 24 years, 2 months ago
I know I have no experience what-so-ever in game developing, but I HAVE to create a game for one of my classes. This game does not have to be advanced, by any means. I just need someone to help me out, tell me how to create something presentable, something I could pass with. I''m a very fast learner and I can teach myself, given the right materials. Thanks
Advertisement
If you are going to classes that requires you to make a game then you probably get to learn everything there. Go to the lectures and listen and do your homework.

And no, I won''t help make a game just so you can pass the class.
Try Pong...Everyone luvs pong (and it can be done in any language on any comupter.)
Do Pong. That took me about an hour to make on a really good day.

altair
altair734@yahoo.com
crawlegend.iwarp.com
altairaltair734@yahoo.comwww.geocities.com/altair734
Many old game books will show you how to make some pretty desent, fast games. "Pong" and "Breakout" will probubly be done by half the class. Go to a "Halfprice Books" store (2nd hand book store in case you havn''t heard of the name) and find some older programming books. The newer ones normally don''t bother with simple games.

E:cb woof!
Pong can be done in any language you say>

Well can it be done in perl or cobol, I could be wrong but I dont think so.
" The fastest code is the code you don't call "
If you can do terminal output, you can do pong. As long as the terminal accepts escape sequences.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement