BaXtErS in the house, wanna make games

Started by
45 comments, last by BAXTERS 22 years, 2 months ago
Everyone who hasn''t should visit the flash section on their homepage, and click on the "example of opening a new browser window" bit of flash

its entertaining, Honest!
Advertisement
quote:Original post by garconbifteck
Everyone who hasn''t should visit the flash section on their homepage, and click on the "example of opening a new browser window" bit of flash

its entertaining, Honest!

You bastard! I actually went there and did what you said. NO ONE ELSE DO IT. It will continually FLOOD your desktop with new browsers windows until you kill the IExplore.exe process from Windows Task Manager.

I try to avoid flaming other people, but Dear God, that site is hideous. And supposedly those guys are web designers and programmers. Right. And I''m Linus Torvalds.

Now this Flash is cool.

Serious. I didn''t know, that this is possible in Flash, I mean, this thing even hangs a Linux X11 process, if you''re not fast enough (and you have to manually kill it via TTY, but only with root access) ! I saved it to disk, for later usage...

Thanks Baxters, nice work !
> And I''m Linus Torvalds.

Oh, really ? Cool ! I''d like to be Linus too
I just wanted to share this with you baxter:

You are a newbie, in all ways, you think that your website is professional when it''s looking like the personal homepage of a 10 year old (don''t know how old you are btw) with some DHTML stolen from DynamicDrive or wsabstract.com. You really shouldn''t come here with such an attitude towards the people here, they are incredebly talented professionals and trying to threaten them or calling them stupid that''s not going to get you anywhere. I don''t think of myself as a very experienced programmer, especially not compared with people like Oluseyi and others.

My point is: Stop with the attitude, learn some netiquette (YES IT''S RUDE CAPITALIZING SINCE THAT IS REGARDED AS SHOUTING!!!), don''t use more nicks and for heavens sake please remember that if you are a newbie, you might consider me rude but it''s true you are.

A little meekness will get you far.

// Shadows
Hah. Total hoax. That web page flooding thing never gets me though. XP has a little button that when you open up a lot of windows lets you close them ALL at once. (That's the techy way to say it >=) ) Pretty helpful.

No one should even spend anytime posting here, Mods should remove this thread, ignore it, and make it gone. Ignore anything sensitive such as his moms death, it's all just a hoax to get you on his side, and to make you put up with his shit a little bit more.

Till next time.

-AfroFire

Edited by - AfroFire on January 28, 2002 1:31:24 PM
AfroFire | Brin"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."-Albert Einstein
Going nowhere, learning nothing.

Thread closed.

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM [MSDN] | SGI STL Docs | Google! ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement