SMPEG use in windows game development

Started by
-1 comments, last by WayneW 22 years, 2 months ago
I was wondering if anyone knows of a web link that provides an example of using SMPEG in windows game programming. I am working with a small group of individuals making a small game demo for a class project and the lead programmer has opted to use the SDL libraries for the coding side of development. I am required to implement the SMPEG player within our game demo and have been unable to find any suitable resources to use as a reference and have turned up nothing on the web from a windows side of development using this. If anyone can direct me or let me know how SMPEG is implemented within windows it would be greatly appreciated. From what I have seen it is nothing ore than a command line to call the player to get an .mpeg file to play, however I feel this is not the same within windows. I may have to set up a video layer to send the data to and then once the data is there send the data to get the player to play the .mpeg file. If anyone has any information on this email me at welgushw@miramichi.nbcc.nb.ca Thanks Wayne Welgush

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement