Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_nuke_

I know VB and some C++ but need help with C++

_nuke_    122
k, firstly. If anybody here knows VB and its enum stuff, some sample code... Public Enum SHADERS XYZ = D3DFVF_XYZ Normal = D3DFVF_NORMAL Diffuse = D3DFVF_DIFFUSE Tex1 = D3DFVF_TEX1 Tex2 = D3DFVF_TEX2 Specular = D3DFVF_SPECULAR End Enum how would this look in C++ if there even is something like it, I am not sure as I never found anything. now secondly. I know how to create a form and show it and stuff in C++ but how do I load a picture for the background on the form. and thirdly(not nesessary now) is there a control for a progressbar or do I have to be creative on my own. If there is then please point me in the right dir aswell. well that is it for now... thanx a bunch guys _nuke_ "I am the Alpha and the Omega, then again I am nuke"

Shannon Barber    1681

enum Shaders
{
XYZ = D3DFVF_XYZ,
Normal = D3DFVF_NORMAL,
Diffuse = D3DFVF_DIFFUSE,
Tex1 = D3DFVF_TEX1,
Tex2 = D3DFVF_TEX2,
Specular = D3DFVF_SPECULAR
};

quote:

now secondly. I know how to create a form and show it and stuff in C++ but how do I load a picture for the background on the form.

Drop a ''picture'' control on the form, size it to the entire client area and pick a bitmap for is one way. Load a bitmap and paint it in the client area of the window is another way. Lots&lots of ways... depends on how fast vs easy you want it. Could use directdraw...

quote:

and thirdly(not nesessary now) is there a control for a progressbar or do I have to be creative on my own. If there is then please point me in the right dir aswell.

Yes there''s a progress bar next to the other controls, but keep in mind that the message pump must be pumping for it to update.