c++???

Started by
2 comments, last by aqzman 22 years, 2 months ago
i am now starting to lean c++ but i have pretty much no knowlage of c is that ok? cause the book i have says i should lean c before i learn c++.
Advertisement
You do not need to learn C before C++. It may infact be detremental, because you could get stuck in a procedureal mindset.

Death of one is a tragedy, death of a million is just a statistic.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
Knowing a few things about C helps but isn''t necessary. You''ll learn them as you learn C++ eg. data types, syntax, header files, how to compile a program, what goes into compilation. I have a couple of books that say that you shouldn''t learn C first, so that just depends on the author and the authors purposes.

‘But truth's a menace, science a public danger.’ Brave New World, Aldous Huxley
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
I have started with C++ about a year ago. I have read ,lots of C++ tutorials, by this I have also learned C. It is pretty similar, except the OOP thing, but the
syntax, cout instead of printf, etc.. is easy to learn.

You will get to know C while learning C++

--------------------------

Windows (N): A 32 Bit patch to a 16 bit graphical interface based on a 8 bit operating system originaly encoded for a 4 bit processor written by a 2 bit company that can''''t stand 1 bit of competition.
--------------------------Windows (N): A 32 Bit patch to a 16 bit graphical interface based on a 8 bit operating system originaly encoded for a 4 bit processor written by a 2 bit company that can''t stand 1 bit of competition.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement