CY4N1D3 -- please read this

Started by
6 comments, last by vincoof 22 years, 2 months ago
Hello again, Mr. Anonymous Poster Cyanide. I opened another thread because I would PyroMeistar''s thread to be "on-topic" as much as possible. In fact, I understand that a firewall can block you. In some sites, I nearly can''t do anything. But for some reason, I have no limitation on gamedev. Good news. The bad news is that it seems that some firewalls (like yours) still can''t go through. Well, if you want I can create the account for you (just gimme your email) and cross fingers that once the account is created you will be able to use it through your firewall. As for the numbers in the name "CY4N1D3", it doesn''t bother me. I prefer seeing that username instead of all those ImTheBest1522 I''ve never meant that you were a n00b, but I think the subject you asked is well covered over the web. I looked less than 10mins and I found something rather satisfying : http://www.faqs.org/faqs/graphics/algorithms-faq/ (see subject 5.05) I really thank you for your willing to develop an fully open-source engine. It is great news. I hope this engine will rock ! Good luck.
Advertisement
oh, i have already a account
sry, i registered first :|
anyway, THX !!!
eh eh.
in that case, why do you still post as anonymous ?
*?* what did i wrong ?
----
hey, Welcome !

What those BB stand for ?
BB is for BionicByte *g*

i have a > very littel < test to show you... one week work

http://www.coders-craft.de/paranoia/pTest.rar

btw. i'm sorry, but i life in germany. that means we have 13:54pm. sometimes you could not get a direct dialog to me and i have problem to contact you all

i hope i can give my best !

Edited by - BB_CY4N1D3 on January 31, 2002 8:00:36 AM
----
Wow, that rocks !
one week ? amazing !
congrats dude !!

where did you get the artwork (models and texture) ?
don''t tell me you also created them in the same week !?

well, your time zone is not a problem for me because I live in France which also is GMT+01:00
oh... the models aren't my
thx to serious sam *g*

everything you see is done in one week. the whole arcitecture is done with help of NeHe... the source will be open when i killed all bug's and implementet a colldetection

hf till then

btw. the textures of the trees are made by me

Edited by - BB_CY4N1D3 on January 31, 2002 11:33:10 AM
----

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement