Direct Draw Documentation

Started by
5 comments, last by perfectly_dark 22 years, 2 months ago
There isn''t any DD docs in the SDK documentation for 8.1, did they drop it? Can I download the last Documentation?
Advertisement
A guy here has it on his website, I saw him post it earlier, let me see if I can find it.
It''s the whole SDK I think, which is about 15 MB. It''s on KalvinB''s site.
Right here

Hope it helps.
I found it and downloaded it but do I have to install the whole SDK, cuz I have DX8.1 installed, and I don''t think they can co exist, or can they, please fill me in before I do something stupid ( Formating of the Hard Drive is like a weekly ritual at my place =D)
you dont need to install the older sdk, just need the docs. you could just use msdn on the web however. dx8.1 still allows you do access older versions of dx since it is backwards compatible (thanks to COM and OOP design).
I tried installing the Docs but it didnt work, nothing there, and MSDN online only has DX8 which means no Direct Draw, could someone FTP it to me, Im on broad band so it shouldnt take long.
Oh, i think I got it, when i dloaded the whole thing in the zip file the help files were missing, I had to go throught the dirs on his page and dl the docs. Thx for the help

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement