Designing game in Windows XP

Started by
5 comments, last by TechnoOrganics 22 years, 2 months ago
Hello peeps... i just want to come here and see, HAS anyone created any games compatiable w/ win98, 2k, XP?... if so was the transition Huge from 98 -> XP? thanks peeps ----------------------------- Im a Noob but i am willing to learn -----------------------------
-----------------------------Im a Noob but i am willing to learn-----------------------------
Advertisement
TechnoOrganics, the Game Design forum is for the discussion of game concepts, rather than technical aspects. You might have more luck in the General Programming forum.

--------------------
Just waiting for the mothership...
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...
All the stuff that I''ve written for Win98 (games included) seem to work fine in WinXP.
==========================================In a team, you either lead, follow or GET OUT OF THE WAY.
Wavinator Will do =) sorry it was probely discribed to me when i entered the forum and will pay closer attention next time =)... thanks for the help NuffSaid...

-----------------------------
Im a Noob but i am willing to learn
-----------------------------
-----------------------------Im a Noob but i am willing to learn-----------------------------
quote:Original post by Wavinator
TechnoOrganics, the Game Design forum is for the discussion of game concepts, rather than technical aspects. You might have more luck in the General Programming forum.

erm ... this is the general programming forum
lol Shag, the moderator relocated the original post for the poster. But hey good eye!
Everything I''ve written for Win98 works for WinXP, as well. I think only programs that do certain low-level things, such as most DOS programs, fail to work with WinXP. Console apps created with VC++ will still work, because those aren''t really true DOS programs...

~CGameProgrammer( );

~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement