Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeriko

Render methods questions.

Jeriko    122
First let me say that I'm just beginning to try out PowerRender, or more specifically ProEdit. The goal is to create a model with the following properties: Texture map. Bump map. Specular shine. RGB mode for custom lighting. To give you an example, let's say the test model is a large futuristic starbase/space station. I want the textures with accompanying bump maps, and would prefer to have a faint blue shine to bring out the bumps. There are running lights, beacons, and a covered docking area that I want to be lit with point or directional lights in various colors. So far, I don't see any way to this, or at least haven't been successful at it. My main questions are: Is there an RGB rendering method or technique that allows for texture map, bump map and a specular shine(whether by map or setting in ProEdit)? Is there a non RGB render method or technique that allows for texture+bump+specular (whether by map or setting in ProEdit)? Hope to hear from ya'. -J Edited by - Jeriko on January 31, 2002 1:33:53 PM