• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raven23

Infinity Adventure Builder - check out the graphic tools

This topic is 6017 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''ve just put up the site for the Infinity Adventure Builder. members.aol.com/reeledge it''s an adventure/RPG game maker that features a very easy to use GUI for building games. I got tired of all the confusing game makers. Isn''t the point of these game makers to make it easy to make games? I never understood the logic behind the confusion. It features 16-bit color, doesn''t change your monitor res (runs in a window so unlike every other game maker out there it doesn''t blow up your pixels to 10x as big as the original size). Also, it features a built-in tile editor that I put up against any graphic program on the market today. I think my editor creates better game tiles than any professional tool. Why? Because I gave it the features you would only need for games. Just check out a couple of the screenshots to see what kind of tiles I came up with in just a matter of seconds using the built-in editor.

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!