OpenGL and the .NET Framework

Started by
2 comments, last by Holle 22 years, 2 months ago
Hi, is it possible to use OpenGL with the .NET Framework, i.e. to use C# as OpenGL programming language? I can''t find anything to this subject.... Holger
Advertisement
Go to http://csgl.sourceforge.net/ for a set of OpenGL(and SDL) wrappers for C#.

Once there was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time is called the Dark Ages.
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
.....yes, but it doesnt work with the 1.0 release :-(

And i search some articles about it, too!

Holger
I''m still on the beta(waiting to buy the gold version of VS.NET) so I havent tried CSGL with v1.0 yet. But having looked at his code I dont think there should be a lot of tweaking required to get it working with the final version. Interfacing C# with a C DLL is pretty easy anyway, so the wrapper layer is little more than a bunch of [DLLImport] methods.

Once there was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time is called the Dark Ages.
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement