OpenGL Game Programming CD

Started by
5 comments, last by GBGames 22 years, 2 months ago
I unfortunately bought one of the first printings of the book and found that the source CD had nothing useful on it. I have sent an email asking for a good copy, and no one has responded. Does anyone know who I should contact to get the CD with the source that I paid for? Thanks ------------------------- (Gorgeous graphics)+(beautiful sound effects)+(symphonic music)+(no gameplay) != Good game
-------------------------GBGames' Blog: An Indie Game Developer's Somewhat Interesting ThoughtsStaff Reviewer for Game Tunnel
Advertisement
This link is the book''s website and it contains the source missing from the CD.
Sorry, I should have been specific.
I know about the source online; however, I paid for a book that had a CD with source. As it stands, I have a book and a coaster.
I know that people have managed to contact the publisher or someone and get a working CD. I haven't heard a response from the email I had sent a few weeks before (I think I emailed Tech Support, and now I am trying Customer Care or whatever it is), so I am wondering if anyone has any specific info on who I would contact.

-------------------------
(Gorgeous graphics)+(beautiful sound effects)+(symphonic music)+(no gameplay) != Good game

Edited by - GBGames on January 31, 2002 8:38:59 PM
-------------------------GBGames' Blog: An Indie Game Developer's Somewhat Interesting ThoughtsStaff Reviewer for Game Tunnel
I mailed them, and it took them about 2 months to get an e-mail back to me (by then, I had completely forgotten about it), but I *DID* get my CD, just be patient, and mail them back if you feel the need.

Trent (ShiningKnight)
THE Engine
ShiningKnight7@hotmail.com
Thanks for the info.

(Gorgeous graphics)+(beautiful sound effects)+(symphonic music)+(no gameplay) != Good game
Did you e-mail Emi (emis@premierpressbooks.com), or someone else? She''s usually pretty good at sending the CDs, but she sometimes takes a while to respond.
I don''t believe I did.
I emailed tech support, and just now I emailed customer service or whatever they call themselves.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement