• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ju

surface.c from the rebook + geforce 3 problem...please...

This topic is 6158 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, Here is my problem : surface.c is a little program which shade a NURBS surface made from a 4x4 grid of control points... http://www.opengl.org/developers/code/examples/redbook/surface.c - Surface.c from the redbook is compiling fine and run well on a computer with a Geforce3 - Surface.c from the redbook is compiling fine and run well on a computer with an other video card now, surface.c will not shade a NURBS surface 4x4 but 16x16 : - Surface.c from the redbook is compiling fine and shade nothing on a computer with a Geforce3 - Surface.c from the redbook is compiling fine and run well on a computer with an other video card Have you got an idea? or perhaps you had the same problem... If you have a geforce3, can you try it? I'm lost... Thanks I am currently developping a modeller for my final year and if I can't use a grid of control points bigger than 4x4 I don't think it will be a good modeller... Edited by - ju on February 1, 2002 8:23:15 AM Edited by - ju on February 2, 2002 6:53:00 PM

Advertisement
Ju - Post your problem in the OpenGL.org advanced forum. You may get an answer there.

oh ok...
Thanks for this tip, i''ll do it right now.

Thank you very much

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!